Okay now to go over some things so you aren't confused!
- This is a makeup challenge only, not nails, just makeup! :)
- You do not have to put your entire face on the internet! Obviously many people aren't comfortable with putting a picture of their entire face on the internet for all to see and I'm telling you, you don't have to! As long as you follow the theme/day color rules (ie. black and white) you can photograph any single part of your face for this challenge! Black & Color makeup for lips, go for it! Black & White makeup for ears, weird but again, it qualifies! However if you're brave enough to put your entire face on the internet we'd love to see what you come up with as well!
- This is a three week challenge. As you can see there are three themes on the poster (black and white, black and colors, and white and color). Each seperate theme will be posted on Wednesday exactly one week apart.
- Kaki will be emailing out the inlinkz code the day before the challenge starts (July 31st she'll be sending it out). Inlinkz is so easy to use but if you haven't worked with it before Kaki will provide easy directions in the email with the code. Because we are emailing out the code, if you want to participate please email either one of us so we can put you on the list to email on the 31st.
- You don't have to be a professional, heck you don't even have to be 'good'! This challenge's sole purpose is to have fun! Don't be self conscious because I for example am not amazing at makeup; but, practicing does help you get better so if not for fun, do this to gain some makeup practice!
- As you can see I attached a poster for the challenge. If you want to post about the challenge please, go ahead, we would love that! Simply save the picture and write up a post about it. I do ask that you please link back to all three of us (Kaki, Mimi, and I) so that they can refer back to our information :) And of course get in touch because you do need to email us to get the inlinkz code! (Like I said, we'll put you on a list so you get the email the day before the challenge.)
I really hope I will see all of your lovely entries, I for one can't wait to get started!
So tell me, will you be joining in on the fun?
- xoxo Alexis Leigh