To see the award and the rules, click "read more"!
Here are my two blog award! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
The one on the left is from Cuti-CLUE-les and the one on the right is from Tips and Topcoat! Thank you again ladies!
It's going to annoy me that I can't get these even...
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging
2. Tell them you nominated them!
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thanks the blogger who nominated you (well, if you'd like!)
5. Add the award to your blog
Okay this is going to be the hard part...
7 Random facts about myself:
1. I love to sing although I couldn't say if I'm good or not; too strange to talk about myself like that, maybe a cover video one day?
2. I like baking and cooking, but mostly baking. Too bad now that I'm trying to get in shape I can't make cookies anymore. Anyone know of some yummy healthy treats?
3. I'm so not a morning person, in fact I'm usually not even awake in the morning ;). I'm so bad at waking up early; bleh (unless I'm going somewhere exciting! haha).
4. Some of you may know this already since it's in my "about me" tab but I'm only in highschool.
5. Oh gosh, this is getting hard... I just recently discovered what memes are (I know I'm late) and now I'm obsessed with them, especially the "Y U NO" guy. Here's a post I made where memes describe my current relationship with food. Did this one count as a fact about myself?
6. I love reading! Absolutely love it. I'm really versatile when it comes to genres though, I like dramas, comedys, romance, a bunch of stuff. One of my favorites that just came to mind is The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. You must read that book if you haven't already!
7. Oh, and duh, I love vintage things! Like pretty floral skirts, I adore lace so almost anything with that I will be stealing from you (just kiddin! maybe...) and cat eyeliner, my eternal love. Which reminds me, do you guys want a tutorial on how to do that or are there already too many out there?
Not all of these are new blogs but some are new to me!
15 Blogs I Nominate:
1. http://nailnetwork.blogspot.com/ I love her blog! Her pictures are incredible and her nails are gorgeous! I recently talked to her briefly and she's really sweet, too.
2. http://redhairandblacknailpolish.blogspot.com/ Love her round nails! And I can't say that about many people! I talked to Theodora and she is lovely as well.
3. http://jewishworkinggirl.blogspot.com/ This blog isn't a nail blog but she definitely deserves a spot here. Her blog is about fashion and I love the way she writes, she's super funny!
4. http://polishinfatuated.blogspot.com/ She's not new but she is new to me! Her pictures are pretty as well as her nails. Love her recent post on some Orly blues!
5. http://www.bowsandcurtseys.com/ Her blog isn't new either but I just had to include her. Her blog is a makeup/beauty blog and her makeup looks are to die for! So beautiful!
6. http://rodeo.net/killercolours/ Here's another makeup blog I couldn't resist to include! I love Viola's makeup/beauty blog! Her makeup look are so gorgeous and she also includes some nail polish, which I love! Also her reviews are very informative and helpful! I've talked to Viola a few times and she is so sweet, she's one of those humble sucessful bloggers which you're not always sure exist until you actually talk to one.
7. http://polishyoupretty.com/ I'm so bad at including unknows bloggers! Here's two bloggers whose nails I adore! The round shape again, I love! Their nail art is fresh and they always have tutorials which makes them easy to recreate!
8. http://mrcandiipants.tumblr.com/ love this nail blog! Amazing nail art, definitely one of my favorites, and super funny too!
9. http://tatjanag.blogspot.com/ Here's Tatjana's blog. Her blog consists of beauty reviews and nail posts. I really like her beauty reviews and especially love her butterfly nail art post, too cute!
10. http://www.thenailasaurus.com/ Okay guys, if you don't know who the nailasaurus is you must be living under a rock. I absolutely adore her blog. Her nail art is great and she also shows that just because your nails aren't super long doesn't mean you can't rock some fab nail art! She's also very nice, from what I can tell from talking to her a few times she just seems like a very down-to-earth person.
There's supposed to be 15 up there but I can't think of anymore! I'm sure there's so many but I didn't want to include only popular blogs so I'm going to have to go dig around for some hidden blog treasure! ;) Actually, if you have a blog you want me to check out simply comment on this post! I only have 5 spots but if I really love you I'll include you anyway! :)
- xoxo Alexis Leigh